Bimsync Arena is a BIM collaboration tool that supports all buildingSMART standards (IFC, bSDD, BCF, COBie). It comes with a range of APIs for easy implementation in your own software.
Bimsync is a solution developed by Catenda.
BIMmap is the commercial contact for Bimsync, in Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
Arena improves BIM collaboration by saving time, reducing risk and increasing quality. No installation is necessary, everything works in your browser, on your smartphone or tablet :
- Share and communicate issues,
- visualize BIM models in 2D, 3D and 4D
- and enrich models with relevant information.
Bimsync's main strengths:
- the efficiency and performance of the BIM viewer
- it is full Web responsive: desktop, tablet and mobile
- it offers a functional richness
- the simplicity of use
- the existence of the Revit plugin t
- support for the most important standards
- the possible connection with Business Intelligence tools
- availability in several languages
BIMSync Arena has even more advantages.
BIMmap aims to provide you with the following services:
- integrate the BIM platform into the company's processes and as close as possible to its IT system
- offer users the definition and implementation of BIM business processes
- consultation of BIM models in VR
- integrate AI-related features
Thanks to the availability of the BIMSync API, we will have all the necessary means to enrich the BIMSync platform with these additional features and others according to your needs.